Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blessed Smilies :-)


What happened to my life?? Why nothing good is happening to me?? Oops !! bills are not paid, I am late to office! Where is my phone charger? Why did mom scold me for this? Why dont they understand me? Why there is no hike this time, Some more deduction in salary this month! I am putting on extra kilos! Why things are not happening as I planned? Did my bf/gf think of me today? Was it my mistake? I don't like this s**t life.....STRESS in each and every activity that we do..Is STRESS our best pal or relative that stays together through out the day?? We are so attached with Stress that we share our feelings with it.. react with it.. go according to what it responds... We are so obsessed with it that we are not willing to ignore it.


All this week I was very stressed, I was unable to concentrate on anything (What I did this weekend is a beautiful blog written by me, please check and comment on http://sowsheelya.blogspot.com/2010/07/weekend-n-i.html ) Finally, I realised that I wasted a week's time in my precious life. The charger I searched, the boy friend who was busy,(of course its u Chiky) the bad cold I had, all these are not remembered after ten years. Its the Happy moments that we lived, the smiling faces that we had and the fun that lasted for a while
are all carried through out our life. We forget the truth that life is very simple and we complicate it as much as possible and blame that life isn't happening as we planned. The truth I found was - Life can be very simple and peaceful. Accept everything as it is and the best one is 'Expectations Hurt'. Oh ya .. This line is really awesome. It's a simple 2 word phrase but I bet, it has a whole lot of meaning in it. It creates wonders if u follow for a day and lots of positive energy is generated from us. Ultimately, at the end of the day we will have a smile on our faces. I envy the smileys, they always smile and spread them :-). It seems to be simple to follow but in reality we will have a tough time as beginers. once we realize the fruits of being simple without expectations we will be very happy in life.On sunday night I had a philosophical thought on my bed about how to reduce stress in life and decided to stay happy from monday morning. Monday morning came within an hour - it's 12.30am already. It's time for chiky to get up for his shift. I tried giving a wake up call, no responce. Tried once again. Remember I have to be happy, so with a smiling face I tried twice, thrice, slowly my smilimg face changed to what-to-do face. Ten minutes passed still chiky din't pick the call. Oops tensed about what happened to him..Did he get up?? getting ready?? reached office?? OMG tried calling him once again after half-an-hour.. Call is picked..

me : chiky ! u dumbooo. Its time to office.

Chiky : let me sleep.

me : u always do this lazy fellow... blah blah blah....U promised me many thing when u proposed me ... blah blah blah.. i am living her for u ... blah blah blah blah blah.... ............... ........ ............. ...... ................. ............. ............... ............. Blah blah blah ............ .........think of our future...... ......... look at yo friend ............ ............. ..........don't u love me any more....... ................ ................... ............. ............... have to face my father in near future.................. .......think of our kids... ................ ........... irresponsible .............. ........... insurance and bills................ .........blah blah blah.....................HmmmHmmm (breathing hard).

Chiky : Its my off today.

me : okay sleep. bye.

(Poor boy!!Duh!!)
What sleep he will get after listening to all this. Still it's okay.. It's just early hours of Monday let's keep up our words from Sunrise... thud thud thud... Someone knocking... Very consciously remembering to smile even after badly disturbed from a sound sleep. It's my laundry woman(Lw)

me : Akka,here is the money and keep the change.

Lw: Amma , your dresses.

me : Thank u Akka.

Lw: just wanted to tell u, my cousin came to visit me and tried helping me in ironing the clothes. by mistake he burnt your blue salwar.

me : whaaaaaaat?

Lw : !

me : what the hell are u thinking about yourself? Do u know how costly it is ... Blah Blah Blah Blah......give back my change.. never ever come here to collect the clothes..

THHUUD... door closed.
These are the results of trying something new, all of the sudden. Anyways it's just a funny situation I encountered last weekend.
Stress can be reduced by various ways. I would like to share the adverse effects of it. Stress can trigger our body’s response to perceived threat or danger, the Fight-or-Flight response. Here I would like to tell about flight or fight response which means its ability to enable us to physically fight or run away when faced with danger. So there is a possibility that we run out of the situation and develop a fear to fight kind of attitude. It's a natural hormone that acts on us, which get conveyed as decisions that we take.





Stress can lead to :
  1. depression
  2. diabetes
  3. hair loss
  4. heart disease
  5. hyperthyroidism
  6. obesity
  7. obsessive-compulsive or anxiety disorder
  8. sexual dysfunction
  9. tooth and gum disease
  10. ulcers
  11. cancer

Utilimately, the best way of living is to stay away from Stress . Now how is it possible??? Though not an expert I can explain few ways in which we can have a stress free life style.

>>Wear a Smile always.

>>Exercise everyday as we have very less physical activities in our day to day life.

>> Have a interesting and rarest hobby that no one can ever think off.

>>Make sure u walk in bare foot over the lawn...which releases lots of stress.

>>Clean yourself twice a day in stress filled day.

>>Meditate just the minutes equal to your age. For example if you are 25 years old meditate for 25 min everyday.

>>Don't leave your passion on anything for any cause. Be independent on your interests

>>Don't sit idle and think too much.

>>Have a good attitude.

>>Speak to god whenever possible. For non-belivers, speak to yourself whenever possible.

>>Never expect anything.

>>Yoga is a natural way of living disciplined life - follow it.

>>Reduce salt intake.

>>Have your favorite pleasant colour things beside your (like bag, cloth, pen, purse, bottle. screen saver), even though if its out of fashion.

>>Laugh aloud whenever possible.

>>Don't compare with neighbors (You may never know what they don't have and you have it)

>>Drink lots of water.

>>Belive in yourself more than anything.

>>Faith and Positive thinking is the key for a happy life.

Looking forward for comments from all our friends for more tips to reduce the distance between us and to increase the distance between the stress which is staying with us and Let's get united here with a stress-free coffee chat.

Love,

Sowshee.

6 comments:

  1. AAAAAAwwwwwwwwssssssoooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee.... one word...

    I liked ur article a lot... esp ur encounters...

    I know what stress can cause to us... good article.. so what do u do out of that list???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, So much Raji. What do I do to reduce stress??? I have a Hotline Number which is available 24/7. I always call that number and shout till I am tired..Number:9840362723(Hot guy who picks the call is Chiky).. LOL
    Anyways if u find out any other ways to reduce stress please update it in the comments.
    Have a good day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one sow it is really good and +ive

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bala: Thank u so much Bala! Really encoraging !! So How do u keep yourself cool ??? Any tips for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sow learn 4m me... how to be cool and happy.....ha ha ha ha......

    ReplyDelete
  6. how come i missed this blog :D :D :D ......sow not jameer see me and learn :D :D :D :D jameer ye nanechi nerchukunadu yemmi jameer :P :P :P .....

    inka neku best smile undaga enka yemmi kavali....
    love u n raji
    ummmaaaa
    missing u gals lots :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete