Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tracking evolution...

Some of us are going through some rough times right now, some just crossed it and some do not care, what happens and when does it happen, but Swamini Raji says - whenever you are dealing with stress, the best idea would be to change things around you, change your attitude, do things which are not in your normal regular routine..and you will be able to concentrate on things more than ever (but that simply doesn't mean that you do not think about the problem anymore!!, just take a break from routine..). (I do not know why when some one says the word Swami, the first name that follows in my mind is Nityananda, why can't I think of Vivekananda (I blame you  - dear media!!!!))

Sowshee and me were taking a break from regularly exercising our brains to think about what to write and me, being the one who needs to see different surroundings every once in a while, thought let me change the way the blog looks and restart writing...

Now, so that we keep a track of how the blog looked, down the weeks, (may be months and years too, who knows..), this post will be a living post and all the designs will be stored or rather pasted in this post. (I promised that to Sowshee, who otherwise was very reluctant to let go of her coffee background....). By the way, did you think I was about to talk something very serious - evolution and stuff??? (ha ha ha..)

The 2nd look of the blog. 

2 comments:

  1. swamini raji ki JAI ....
    swamini raji ki Jai......

    hehhhehheehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Raji that's a great idea to have a track of our blog avatar..This new avatar looks so pleasant unlike my Thoughts(ha ha ha ). That's why I was away from blogging all these day. May be this will be a great start.

    ReplyDelete