Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's on your mind?

                 Most of you are thinking that you have seen this title in day to day life. Yes, it's true. We come across this question in all social networking websites. We keep answering them when ever we have a decent thought to be shared. Of course all that is in mind cannot be shared in social networking. This post is dedicated for all that is running in my mind. What's on my mind?

                With the blessing of our families Chiky and I have come together to live a peaceful life. Thanking God for all the support. I wonder how fast I could forget Mehta nagar hostel life, Slash work, roaming with friends, bulk sms, Hotel saapadu. Marriage life is different than what I thought. It has added more responsibility to my shoulder. I am experimenting cooking, lifestyle, living with different people. The lessons I learnt are many for the past few months. Many be I can preserve the Topic "Lessons learnt" for my next post. 
 What's on your mind? : Chiky and I have somehow sailed the rough sea together!!! Happy !!
                         My greatest passion in life is FOOooooooooooooOOD. I have always spoke about cooking with my best friend Raji who spents a lot of time with me. We almost spoke about all the dishes that we know and visited all the websites that we came across. As I was in hostel for ten years I had no facility or time to cook. The happiest thing I felt when I came to Chiky's home is the Kitchen. I try dishes that satisfy the whole family. I am yet to get into a full time cooking administrator as there are many constraints. ( I don't wake up early. I don't accept bad feedback. I love my MIL's Cooking )
 What's on your mind? : Sowshee .. the Great cook or Sowshee .. the Great eater
                        When I Joined college for UG. I had to move to chennai and to my college hostel. That's when my family bought a Pet for them.(It's not a replacement for me though.. lol) I was not a pet lover that time. When I came for Holidays My dog named Lyka used to treat me as its guest. soon it understood that I was also a part of the family. Her love and affection swept me. I was totally in love with my Lyka. We were so attached with Lyka as it was involved in every activity. Even Lyka will be my next coming post. I was away from blogging for these months as I was suffering for fever... sorry.. I dont know.. many be marriage..work.. This post will be a Platform for my second innings in blogging. What's on your mind? : I miss you Sweetheart.. Lyka
What's on your mind? : Your Blog account will be deleted by Raji. If there are no posts.lol


                         We spent a lovely time in Singapore for our Honeymoon. Chiky and I fell in love with the place. The neatness, development, food, respect for foreigners, climate, culture all that impressed us a lot. It was a dream place to make a living. I enjoy travel a lot. My next destination is Vijayawada and Hyderabad for Raji and Sudi marriage. Hoping for a cool trip. Finally all my friends are married. I am busy with phone calls from both the Brides who are busy with make-ups, shopping, planning for the D-day (asking me tips on all these as I am experienced..lol).
 What's on your mind? : VR SUPR KDS fb staus Married ;-)






                         October comes with the joy of Navarathiri. My Mil Just started dusting her dolls and racks for the Dolls arrangement. Golu season is ON. We are having a lovely time with Navarathiri. For me especially with my Mil's parasaadam(Twice a day!!). Guess what you are correct . Golu also is my next upcoming post. I am ready with thesnaps of stage wise formation of our Golu.
What's on your mind? : Navarathiri is ON !! Prasaadam is ON!! :-D 

 Now that I feel like closing this post with 5 different What's on my mind? I am really happy that I have learnt there are many things that I can sit and blog.
What's on your mind? : I am into blogging again!!

3 comments:

  1. Great site Sowshee! Would love to have your recipes on here for future reference. I will also post some when I find them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. With pleasure Aunty... You are most welcome for the Blog to post recipes.. I have posted a tip for Lunch box recipe.. have a look. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome... Awesome and more awesome.... excellent to see your posts again... feel like writing something, but nothing is mind as of now... whats on my mind - Great to see Sowshee back in blogger :)

    ReplyDelete