Tuesday, June 22, 2010

As Journey Continues ..


After much discussions, headbangings, hair-pulling (yea, yeah, I got first aid ready with me), and whatnots, Raji and I finally came up with this blog, where we intend to share our thoughts as friends over a virtual coffee (By the ways, I don't drink coffee but prefer a biscuit dipped in it :D).

Friends have always played an important part in my life. Staying away from family for most part of my life, friends proved a wonderful happening in my life (Of course, I still love my family, all the same). We intend to bore you with our everyday thoughts through this blog.
We talk about what might sound like mundane stuff (but not to girls, wouldntcha say so, girls?) like dresses, vacation plans, fights with our boyfriends, husbands (well, I do about mine and she does about hers - what else didja think? ;)), cosmetics, gossips (aahh, there couldn't be a better topic), and... oh, we're free for suggestions. Until mynext post... (It's you now, Raji)

1 comment:

  1. sow - biscuit in coffee?? never heard before, chai biscuit is a good combination, if u want, you can have chai and I ll have coffee!!

    ReplyDelete