Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Movie of the week...

I am so excited about our new blog that is shaping up ..( Everythings looks great in NEW PHASE.. hope its not like that !!!) You , Me and a Coffee is all about we friends sitting together in a cool eveining in any of our balconies and having a chat during our coffee time..( one difference is all these precious chats are stored as blogs)
Today with all the happiness and enegry in me I wanted to share my views on the movie RAVANA...Chiky and I were waiting for this one movie for a long time as we both were Mani sir's fans.. I just love the way he narrates the storyline .. Hmmm with all these expectations we booked the tickets on the Second day of the movie release (on 19th of June) .. It was a sunny afternoon with less traffic in Chennai (god blessed me).. We already started late to the theater, Chiky and me were racing to reach the cinema on time. The man in the entrance said the movie just started and my heart beat increased. The first shot I saw was Aishwarya sailing on a boat, stunned to see two boats colliding (where did Mani sir keep his camera and which time of the day he sat and thought about the angles??). Finally, we settled in our seats and enjoyed each and every frame of the movie.
Vikram has already proved himself in many other movies and he used the opportunity well, Aish was as usually stunning , Pruthviraj was lucky to romance Aish in this movie .. I was happy to see old Mani sir's heros palying a major role like Prabu , Karthik, Ranjeetha. Priya mani was good in her performance (Obviously! National award winner).
Now coming to the storyline.. Its our Epic Ramayana with all these Cine stars on Silverscreen . In our busy lives we lost touch with our epics and puranas which are still precious with Non-Indians, Mani sir did an attempt to bring them back with new glitters (Ram in the epic was Police officer and Ravana was the Most wanted person ).
ARR (How can I forget the Blood of the movie) once again did an awesome job in making the audience to sail through the jungle in which mani sir took us. Love can be expressed through music and it can be only ARR's music ( I will the happiest one if he does it for my love story also :-))
As the movie progresses, we had a feeling of sitting in the jungle at the edge of the cliff with a huge bucket of pop corn in hand and coke in the seat pouch.
After a grand inauguration of this blog and heart felt posts about our friends.. hope this blog would be an entertaining one in our chats..
Finally it was worth watching the movie (but without boy friend's disturbance beside..Sorry Chiky )
Love ,Sowshee..

3 comments:

  1. Good one Sowshee.... it gives me a chance to write about my god - ARR!!!

    My parents did not like the movie so much but my sis felt it is watchable and felt that first time, Aishwarya is more beautiful than her.. hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone saying that movie is not good anni....is it worth watching ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vinu : Its worth Watching if u're Mani Sir fan... But dont expect story , logic out of it ...

    ReplyDelete