Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Usually Unusual one..

I am writing this post after my graveyard shift with a thought that it will bring some enlightenment to my friends who will read this (either Raji or Me as of now). Life consists of many colours but as a whole it looks as a single element which is white. Similarly we are all running through many phases but ultimately we are living because we are alive .. ( waahwa waahwa..awesome sowshee ;-D ).Actually I want to talk about something which I realised yesterday - ever since I started blogging.Usually, Raji and I would start chatting right after we reach our office and get busy with our work (talk about multitasking!)We go to the extent of extending our shifts (see? didn't someone teach you about dedication). Even before our brains start processing the agenda for the day (well, at work), we would start our chats through websites that luckily dodge our company's firewalls (some protection).So that's how sunshines in her life and moon dawns in mine (yes, I work in nightshifts, if you didn't know that). We chat about fashion, vacations, and lots of other stuff.We vent our happiness, anger, frustrations, fears on each other.Now the usually unusual one is that after we started this 'You, Me and Coffee' blog we became busy working on this blog, all chats are about what to post here next and no more pointless talks. Raji and I would be so very happy to see all friends participating in this blog.Okay, I guess the coffee's over now. Refill it if you plan to move on to another blog or dunk it into your dishwashers or better give some excersice to your scrubs...

1 comment:

  1. yeah thats what we do... I wanted to comment on your enthu about blogging frequently.. but could not, for the reasons mentioned in post 2.

    But good work,, keep it up.. i m enjoying this so much to talk and tell you things here!!

    Hopefully this will last long!!

    ReplyDelete